Thursday 8 May 2014

Brandon Jennings: Teyana Taylor Claims NBA Star Took Her Virginity.

Teyana Taylor
Charlamagne Tha God doesn’t mess around when it comes to getting the tea.

Charlamagne Tha God doesn’t mess around when it comes to getting the tea.
Singer Teyana Taylor stopped by Power 105.1′s The Breakfast Club on Wednesday morning and the first question out the gate was about Taylor’s on-again off-again boyfriend, Pistons player, Brandon Jennings. “Allegedly, he [Brandon] dumped you for Tae Heckard,” he said.
Taylor responded, “No, no, no that’s not how that went. On Twitter he said he’s been single for three years. Only Brandon and I know the personal things we had going on in our relationships. So it’s like ‘if you want to downplay what we have to build a platform for your current relationship, that’s your business.’ The world knows, I know, Brandon knows, that we were engaged and that was very public.”
Jennings, who is now in a hot and heavy relationship with Tae Heckard, recently wrote on Twitter that his bond with Tae is his first public “real” relationship. Taylor tells the hosts that she was hurt that her ex-fiance has brushed their past to the side as if it never happened.
“I felt betrayed because of everything we’ve been through on and off for six years,” she said. “Brandon doesn’t shock me anymore. My issue is not with Brandon, I’m not even upset because I know him. My issue is with Tae, that was my friend.”
“I found out on the blogs … I called her and she got defensive … When you’re friends with somebody you’re more hurt and disappointed than angry,” Teyana said. “At first I said Tae would never do that.”
She added, “How can we ever be friends if you’re engaged to my ex-fiance … I’m not going to that wedding.”
There have been rumors going around that Brandon and Heckard are engaged but it hasn’t been confirmed … Until now. Thanks Teyana



No comments:

Post a Comment