Monday 15 December 2014

Kourtney Kardashian Gives Birth to Her Third Child With Scott Disick




Kourtney Kardashian

Mason has a birthday twin! On the same day that Mason Disick turned five, Kourtney Kardashian gave birth to her third child with Scott Disick, a boy. This little guy also joins big sister Penelope, 2. The newest addition to the Kardashian brood was born on Sunday, December 14, sources confirm.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star had her pregnancy chronicled on camera, right from the moment she announced to a shocked Scott Disick that he was going to be a dad again. We also got the gender reveal on Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons, when Mason announced he was getting a baby brother by bringing in a stick with a blue star on it.
More from The Stir: Kourtney Kardashian's Crazy Throwback Photos Will Literally Make Your Jaw Drop
Kourt graced the cover of the December/January issue of Fit Pregnancy, and revealed that her third child was due this month. She also said that she's not planning to get help for the newborn.
"I'm not getting a baby nurse," she confessed. "I take two months off and no one is allowed to bother me or talk to me about anything work-related -- or maybe three months this time."
She also said that even though her pregnancies haven't been easy, she still considers it a magical time, and when she's at her best. "I love being pregnant in general," she said. "This time I'm more tired than I was the other times. I think it's because I'm always running around and working on different things. But I feel comfortable with how I look and feel. I find a pregnant body to be beautiful and an incredible reminder of what a woman's body is made to do."
No name yet, but Kourtney did say back in October that she was "stuck" on finding the perfect name, and wanted to meet her new son before making a decision.
Congrats to the new family of five! Kourt is such a good mama, and we can't wait to see all the adorable snuggly baby pics!
Read more
http://thestir.cafemom.com/celebrities/180563/kourtney_kardashian_gives_birth_boy

No comments:

Post a Comment